Registration for Annette Street Music’s Summer Camp program is open! We have just a few spots left! This unique weekday morning program is a diverse and fun camp curriculum designed to inspire your child to create, explore, and learn new music. Here is what Good Musical Morning entails:
1. Learning different musical genres (from Baroque to Pop!) – we expose your children to the best music from around the world!
2. Music Composition/Theory – basic theory will be taught to help students create their own melodic tunes.
3. Yoga/Body movements – that’s right, we can’t feel music unless we are using our body. We aim to let students feel the music from within and encourage self expressed movement.
4. Solo/Ensemble Performance – the goal of the week is to put together a performance for one another (musicians communicate by sharing their music!). We will also make our own instruments to make this performance truly their own.
5. Toronto Summer Music Festival – one full day* of music for our campers when we take an exciting field trip to see a live performance at the Toronto Summer Music Festival. *Afternoon pick-up time will be affected on this field trip day.
Don’t miss this incredible music journey full of fun, creativity and action! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 416-992-0652 register today!
This Good Musical Morning camp will be held for two ages groups on the following weeks:
5 – 7yrs: July 13 – 17th, 9am – 12pm (July 17th – field trip – extended day)
8 – 10yrs: July 20 – 24th, 9am – 12pm (July 23rd – field trip – extended day)