- teaching students from as young as 3 ½ years – seniors!
- preparing students for holiday and special occasion concerts
- teaching group lessons with up to 5 students at a time
- organizing and arranging music for group ensembles
- teaching group theory classes and preparing students for theory exams*
- teaching advanced students a teaching pedagogy course – guiding them to become music teachers
- conducting examinations for students from studios around the GTA (Milton, Burlington, Brampton)
- organizing choir ensembles
- helping families choose and purchase instruments that are suitable for their needs, and budgets.
- …and so much more!
I’d love to help you get ready for an upcoming exam, or even help with extra technical or scale work. I’ll make it so much fun you won’t even realize you’re playing scales!
*Did you know that an RCM Level 8 Piano certificate + Advanced Theory Rudiments certificate = a Grade 12 high school music credit? I’ve earned this credit and have helped prepare many of students earn this credit too!
Email me today for a free consultation: email@example.com